Tuesday 4 August 2015

MY NEAT DAY LOOK.

I know we fashion bloggers always look as if we are always psyched up everyday when it comes to dressing up.
I will just be honest I am never so in the 7 days of the week.There are moments I am just to lazy to check myself up or pick up a matching outfit.Nevertheless that doesn't mean you should dress loose and look lost.
Everyday I believe you should always look neat and that is how I found myself in this neat pink chiffon top,nude stilettos (same worn here) and leather pants.This is one look when you area exhausted to start following up what Juliet Wachira has on.
It's my neat day look no Complication.



 *Outfits* 
Top- Thrifted
Leather Pants- Thrifted
Shoes - Mato's Collection (0710 261 268)


 Thankyou so much for reading!

Loveit-Styleit.

7 comments:

  1. always awesome, I love you galfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun and especially for your continued support it means the world to me.

      Delete
  2. Impressive ... I like, keep on keeling on...you'll go far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chiffon, pink damn so lovely... keep it smart. check www.fashionpreneurkenya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete