Wednesday 2 September 2015

THE MIND OF A DESIGNER (My First Design)


For a while now I have found myself re-designing clothes ones I buy them.Something that I have come to love and enjoy.

When I started blogging one of my greatest dreams was to one day be at a point I could explore the world of fashion and out of my love for fabric I would be able to create something great.

Finally its here,my first piece out of my collection.This piece is dear to me,I guess thats what mothers feel when they give birth for the first time,and am not only excited to show it out but I am thrilled that I have managed to overcome my fears of "What if".

When I had my pencil down and my imagination set to my drawing book I wanted something one would wear to a red carpet event,I would have worn it for the Kenya Fashion Award 2015,its a statement itself, Right? You can also wear it to a wedding,dinner,fashion high tea event and so many events.

I love how this look can be taken from an event to a calm walk by the beach,rugby sport event, .........to summarize it all its a casual hangout look,

Photographed by Betty Jacobs

 *Outfits* 
"Short jumpsuit & wrap around"- Juliet Wachira Collection's (Own)
Shoes - Trendy_254 same (here & here)


 Thankyou so much for reading!

Loveit-Styleit.

No comments:

Post a Comment