Thursday 28 May 2015

BLACK on BLACK.


Some people wear black because its flattering,matches everything or it conveniently hides spilled coffee & hot sauce,For others black is more than a colour its a lifestyle.
But in my case i would say i wear black in order to feel a little bit slimmer..........hahah.. Yeah! for those days I wake up and feel i have gained some pounds or the previous night i ate too much junk.




give a thought and know why you would want to wear all black!!
*Outfits*
Chiffon Top - Evans Collection
Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Best Lady
Handbag - Soni's Collection (0722 645 135)

Love it...........Style it.

Thank for stopping by.
Xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Juliet,I love love the skirt.I have learnt something new...black makes someone look slimmer :) aaah interesting.

    www.thevonetteway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit Juliet,I love love the skirt.I have learnt something new...black makes someone look slimmer :) aaah interesting.

    www.thevonetteway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking all sorts of pretty madam..Love it!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and lovely.

    www.nyagem.com

    ReplyDelete