Saturday 23 May 2015

WEEKEND VIBE.


Hello Everyone.
Happy weekend,yeey!! it's finally here.I love my weekend calm and comfy so I opted to share this look.My weekdays is always packed with heels so to tone it down I had my ngoma on with this skirt (same worn here), which I styled for a weekend vibe.


                                                                      Photographed by LIL GUY G Films






 *Outfit*
                                                        Sweater top - Evans Collection
                                                        Skirt   -  won here
                                                        Ngoma - Bata
                                                        Handbag - Bata

Love it.......Style it.

Blessed Day
Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bright colours,so simple yet stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute colours.

    www.nyagem.com

    ReplyDelete