Tuesday 11 August 2015

BOLD STRIPES

Photographed by LIL' Guy G Mediah
If you have been reading my post then you have not missed the word sophistication in about two or three post.That is the word I have for this look too.
I love simplicity and edginess, and I always try to put that in my look.The black and white outfits went from trendy to girl's must have.
Other than its black and white nature I love that you can style it in any colour, I opted for colour pink,(same worn here) and still turn heads.So I did and loved what it brought from a calm look to an edgy outfit that you can wear to the office,to an appointment or even to a corporate conference and still be sophisticated.


 *Outfits* 
Derss- Linet's Collecton 
Handbag- Bata
Shoes - Muthurwa Market

 

 Thankyou so much for reading!

Loveit-Styleit.

No comments:

Post a Comment