Tuesday 25 August 2015

MY SAFE PANTS.


I am one person who like to dare when it comes to what I put on.I know how most of the time we love to play safe however I believe you can do amazing things in that safe place you are in.
I consider these pants my safe item in my word robe,its one of those pants I can style to fit whatever occasion I desire however this time round I wanted something simple,a look I can put on within seconds and hurry out on those days I had a long night of series.I paired my pink pants with a simple top and my new favorite nude strap shoes.
If you are in the safe mode I suggest you try this and let me know.




 *Outfits* 
Pants- Linet's Collecton 
Top- Kongowea
Shoes -  Mato's Collection (0710 261 268)

 

 Thankyou so much for reading!

Loveit-Styleit.

1 comment: