Tuesday 18 August 2015

MY RULES

Photographed by LIL' Guy G Mediah 
I love confidence,I believe each of us needs to be confident,even that little thing you do.Your life is not a mistake so don't regret being you.
Allow me to share two rules that I believe every lady should carry in her notebook each day.
  1. Never look down on yourself.
  2. Never allow peoples opinion to tear you down.
Now to the look,I love being comfortable in what I wear and I have a taste of clothes that brings out my figure without exposing to much of my skin to the world.A girl needs to cover up herself always.I paired it with a nude shoe (also here) so as not to look too busy and deny the dress the limelight.
You want to attend a cocktail or dinner i would suggest this look.Hope you wont mind. 







 *Outfits* 
Derss- Linet's Collecton 
Shoes -  Mato's Collection (0710 261 268)

 

 Thankyou so much for reading!

Loveit-Styleit.

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress and the colour is breath taking

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so on point!Damn!!Gorgeous!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! I love this dress, it does REALLY compliment your shape.
    http://tastiedine.wordpress.com {Foodie Heaven}
    TD.

    ReplyDelete